Submissions are now open!
Abstract submissions for the 5th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress 2020 are now open and you are invited to submit an abstract to be considered for presentation and publication at APGC2020.
All submissions must be received online through the submission portal, emailed submissions will not be accepted. Submissions close: Friday 31 January 2020, 1159 hours AEST.
SUBMISSION TYPES AVAILABLE
The presentations available at APGC2020 are oral and poster presentations. During the submission process you are able to select your preferred presentation type however please note that the APGC2020 Program Committee will endeavour to confirm the presentation type you request, however this is not guaranteed.
NEW IN 2020!
In 2020 APGC is offering a new exciting enhancement to the poster presentations. It is required that all poster presenters also submit an audio file detailing their poster presentation.
Onsite at the congress during the poster display, attendees will be able to view the poster abstract submission and listen to your audio file while looking at your poster display.
Abstracts are invited under the following themes for APGC2020.
- Epidemiology and Economic evaluation
- Glaucoma Imaging and Diagnosis
- Medical Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Basic Research and Pathogenesis
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND CHECKLIST
To assist you with preparing your abstract submission, follow the below checklist!
- The maximum word length for the abstract title is 25 words
- The maximum word length for the abstract content is 300 words (including title, affiliations, tables and figures)
- Abstracts must be written in the English language
- Must be written in the format Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- Abstracts must be submitted using the official submission template
- Only Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) file formats are accepted
- The submitting presenter must ensure that all co-presenters have read and approved the title, summary, presenter names and affiliations
SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submitting authors must declare that the abstract/s submitted are the original work of at least one author/presenter
- All accepted presenters are required to register, pay, attend and present their material at APGC2020
- No funding is provided to presenters
- If the submission is selected, consent is provided for the presentation slides (for oral presenters), video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation/poster presentation to be used and published by APGC2020 including being provided to delegates of the APGC2020 Congress
- Submitting authors must declare the work described in the abstract/full paper has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules
- Submitting authors must declare that their work does not conflict with any existing copyright agreements with alternate publishers
Submissions close: Friday 31 January 2020, 1159 hours AEST.