On behalf of the Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Society, and the Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology, we invite you to attend the 5th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress (APGC2021) at the Kuala Lumpur Convention and Exhibition Center, from 13-15 August 2021.
Co-hosted by the Malaysian society of Ophthalmology, we are planning to build on the foundation of attendance in Malaysia, with our expectation of attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Further information about the industry sponsorship opportunities can be discussed with the sponsorship manager:
c/o MCI Australia
T: +61 2 9213 4016
E: [email protected]
APGC2021 Kuala Lumpur new offerings to industry partners
- APGC 2021 will host an industry wet-lab program for the first time
- Pre-congress workshops to host non-wetlab educational or hands-on sessions
- Lunch + Morning symposia offer greater flexibility to engage the audience
- Exhibition pricing has been reduced to incentive local, regional and international exhibitors
- Whole of congress held on one floor of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, and APGC 2021 remains a fully-catered congress for delegates
Further details and an updated prospectus for APGC 2021 will be available shortly.