On behalf of the Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Society, and the Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology, we invite you to attend the 5th Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress (APGC2020) at the Kuala Lumpur Convention and Exhibition Center, from 13-16 August 2020.
Co-hosted by the Malaysian society of Ophthalmology, we are planning to build on the foundation of attendance in Malaysia, with our expectation of attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Please share any enquiries with APGC 2020 Industry Liaison, Thomas Howden on [email protected] +61 2 9213 4016.
APGC2020 Kuala Lumpur new offerings to industry partners
- APGC 2020 will host an industry wet-lab program for the first time
- Pre-congress workshops to host non-wetlab educational or hands-on sessions
- Lunch + Morning symposia offer greater flexibility to engage the audience
- Exhibition pricing has been reduced to incentive local, regional and international exhibitors
- Whole of congress held on one floor of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, and APGC 2020 remains a fully-catered congress for delegates
Industry Partner Key Milestones
- EOIs for industry program and exhibition now open
- Diamond Vision Loyalty Partner exclusive purchase window ~30 May 2019
- Platinum Vision Loyalty Partner exclusive purchase window 31 May – 28 Jun 2019
- Vision Loyalty Program ranked purchase window ~6 Dec 2019
- Early-bird exhibition deadline 6 Dec 2019
- Industry program and exhibition purchase by date of application only 17 Dec 2019~